Coobowie Caravan Park welcomes you and your furry friend! We love animals as much as you, but for the comfort of everyone we kindly ask you to observe the following rules and regulations:
- Please discuss bringing your pet at the time of making your booking with management.
- Pets are allowed at the manager’s discretion.
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please bring your own pet bedding and accessories.
- While pets are welcome in our park, they are not permitted inside our facilities. This includes amenities blocks, camp kitchen and laundry areas.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly accommodation.
- As the owner of the pet, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet
- Please be mindful of other patrons and minimise barking or yapping, especially at night.
- Any pet-related accessories such as animal bedding are not be washed, cleaned or dried within the park laundry, kitchen or amenities areas.
- Your co-operation is essential for the safety and enjoyment of everyone in the park.
Our location enables your dog to access the beach and frolic in the waters but please be mindful of the wildlife and nesting birds that frequent the beach. Our regular pelicans and swans are particularly alarmed when approached by an excited dog……
Thank you for your co-operation.
We wish you and your furry friend a great stay at Coobowie Caravan Park.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY STATEMENT
This policy is written for use by CPAI officers and Park Managers in regard to bookings at the Coobowie Caravan Park. This policy is one of the terms and conditions under which a booking is accepted. By placing a booking with us you agree to abide by these terms and conditions as published on our website and in other locations from time to time.
- 14 days or more prior to arrival date will be fully refunded.
- less than 14 days but more than 7 days prior to arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit.
- less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to arrival will result in one night’s tariff being charged.
- Less than 48 hours prior to arrival or failure to arrive, results in full tariff being charged, except in the circumstances of COVID19 directions.
- In addition, management reserves the right to charge an administration fee
- Full credit (no refunds) will be given if your state or city is in lockdown or has travel restrictions. No refunds/credits will be given if cancelling due to illness, vaccination or testing requirements.
All requests for refunds must be forwarded to the Administration Officer.
Online Booking Policy
This policy sets out the principles for the ongoing management of on-line bookings at the park and has been devised to ensure a clear understanding of the responsibilities and guidelines for those involved.
- Bookings will be accepted no more than 12 months in advance
- Upon booking you will be asked to provide your credit card details. Once we are notified of your booking your credit card will be charged a deposit of 1 night’s tariff and you will be sent a receipt via email.
- All tariffs are for 2 people
- A 2.00 pm check in time and 10.00 am check out time applies to all bookings
- Minimum 3-night stay for peak periods
- Specific sites will not be guaranteed
- Weekly tariff applies to site bookings of 2 weeks or more; no other discounts apply
- No refunds are given for unused portions of your booking; this includes early departures, no-shows or cancellations once you or your group have already arrived at the park
- All accommodation is NON SMOKING
- A maximum number of occupants applies to all sites and accommodation for safety purposes. If on arrival the number of people exceeds the maximum occupants, we reserve the right to decline the booking
- Accommodation is serviced on departure only; long term guests staying more than 1 week are offered a linen service free of charge; services less than 1 week will incur a $10 linen hire fee or $20 cleaning fee
- Cot and high chair hire is available; please notify us on booking; items subject to availability
Full credit (no refunds) will be given if your state or city is in lockdown or has travel restrictions. No refunds/credits will be given if cancelling due to illness, vaccination or testing requirements.
Upon check-in, if you find your accommodation unsatisfactory, please return to reception within 1 hour to discuss the issue with management and reach an amicable solution.
Annual Site License Holders
You are required to notify the office on arrival and inform staff of the duration of your stay. This is a security issue and a safety issue. Coobowie Caravan Park care about our patrons and safety is paramount to us. We need to know who is in the park and for what duration.