Coobowie Caravan Park welcomes you and your furry friend! We love animals as much as you, but for the comfort of everyone we kindly ask you to observe the following rules and regulations:
- Please discuss bringing your pet at the time of making your booking with management.
- Pets are allowed at the manager’s discretion.
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please bring your own pet bedding and accessories.
- While pets are welcome in our park, they are not permitted inside our facilities. This includes amenities blocks, camp kitchen and laundry areas.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly accommodation.
- As the owner of the pet, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet
- Please be mindful of other patrons and minimise barking or yapping, especially at night.
- Any pet-related accessories such as animal bedding are not be washed, cleaned or dried within the park laundry, kitchen or amenities areas.
- Your co-operation is essential for the safety and enjoyment of everyone in the park.
Our location enables your dog to access the beach and frolic in the waters but please be mindful of the wildlife and nesting birds that frequent the beach. Our regular pelicans and swans are particularly alarmed when approached by an excited dog……
Thank you for your co-operation.
We wish you and your furry friend a great stay at Coobowie Caravan Park.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
This refund policy is one of the terms and conditions under which a booking is accepted. By placing a booking with us you agree to abide by these terms and conditions as published on our website and in other locations from time to time.
In addition, management reserves the right to charge a $20.00 administration fee.
Credit cards details are taken to assure a booking – the card will be charged or deposits paid will be refunded on the following basis and at the absolute discretion of management.
More than 28 days notice given – a full refund of the deposit due except in the case of Easter, long weekends and special events, an administration fee could be charged.
Less than 28 days but more than 7 – 50% refund of the deposit.
Less than 7 days – One night’s tariff will be charged.
Failure to cancel any booking 48 hours prior to arrival will result in the full tariff being charged to your account except in the circumstances of COVID-19 directions.
Upon check-in, if you find your accommodation unsatisfactory, please return to reception within 1 hour to discuss the issue with management and reach an amicable solution.
Annual Site License Holders
You are required to notify the office on arrival and inform staff of the duration of your stay. This is a security issue and a safety issue. Coobowie Caravan Park care about our patrons and safety is paramount to us. We need to know who is in the park and for what duration.